Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rhythmic Editing Evaluation

I think that this was one of the toughest assignments to do. I think that mine turned out really well, but it was very tedious editing. I think that if I had planned it our better, then it would have turned out better, but I was ok with it. I didn't think I would like watching the projects in class, but I must be getting used to seeing thoes types of films because I watched all of them without getting a headache. It was really cool to see all of the different ideas that people came up with and how well they worked with the rhythmic editing. After doing the project and seeing how other people's films turned out, I feel a little differently about rhythmic editing. I actually like the effect that it has and I think that it would be cool to use in the future for some kind of action sequence where everything is real intense. Overall, it was a fun experience, just a little tougher than some of the other ones that had been assigned, I think.

No comments: