Friday, October 12, 2007

Assignment 6 Reaction

Assignment 6, the 48-hour film race, initially terrified me. I had never heard of a film race before and had no idea they existed. To find out that we only have 48 hours to create a short film with a mystery object with something other than a video camera and then don't even get to see the outcome before it is shown before not only our class, but other classes as well, is absolutely terrifying. Once I let the assignment sink in for a little while, I think that it will be fun and exciting, still scary. I feel like this is a true test of creativity. I feel a little bit better about it now that I have had time to let it sink in but it is still scary to me. It will be very intersting and probably hilarious to see what everyone comes up with. I do think it would be cool if there were a prize, but then that would just add to the pressure so maybe not. Needless to say, I hope that my film will turn out awesome, but if it doesn't it will still have been a once in a lifetime experience for me!

No comments: